Tuition fees and scholarships
MAXIMUM RATE TUITION FEES
- 75,000 MAD per year for the integrated preparatory cycle and the engineering cycle
- 103,000 MAD per year for MILEO Specialized Master students (room and board included)
- 1,000 Dhs per month for a single room in a 4-bedroom apartment in the campus residence
- Meals available in the school cafeteria or in the University restaurant
- The apartments (groups of single rooms) are equipped with a kitchen, and thus allow students who wish to be autonomous for all or part of their meals
- Deserving students will be eligible for academic excellence scholarships, covering 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of tuition fees, awarded on the results of the entry examination to the school for all tuition .
- Students in financial difficulty will be examined by the Scholarship Commission, which may award an additional financial aid grant, which may cover 25%, 50%, 75% or 100% of tuition fees, and all or part of the cost of housing, of food.
- Academic excellence scholarships and financial aid grants are cumulative.