ADMISSION TO FRESH GRADUATES PROGRAM
To be eligible to the Fresh Graduate program for the 2022 session, you must meet the following conditions:
- A 2022 graduate from an engineering school
Possess good English language proficiency
You must also choose between the four below mentioned tracks, clearly specifying by order of preference at the beginning of your cover letter your two (02) top choices.
The 4 technical training tracks are as follows:
- Process & Environment
- Civil, Building & Infrastructure
- Electrical & Instrumentation
- Mechanical, Piping & Maintenance
The FRESH GRADUATE PROGRAM application file must include the following:
- Engineering degree delivered in 2022
- Short summary of your thesis
- Report cards with your grades of the last three (03) years
- Your Bachelor’s degree
- An up to date Resumé
- Cover Letter (Mentioning the choice of discipline at the beginning of the letter)
- Fresh Graduates Assessment completed and submitted on the application page.
- English test results (if applicable)
The selection is based on the application documents. Participants selected for the 2022 session will be contacted by email.
NB : The application deadline is July 19th, 2022.