Admission to Integrated Preparatory Cycle (Post-Bac)
ADMISSION TO INTEGRATED PREPARATORY CYCLE (POST-BAC)
The integrated preparatory cycle is open to holders of a Scientific Baccalaureate who wish to complete a training leading to a degree in Industrial Management Engineering.
In view of their merits and academic results, the best records will be retained to pass the entrance examination to the integrated preparatory cycle. This competition will include oral tests of Mathematics, Physics and General Scientific Culture.
At the end of the oral tests, a list of admissions will be established.
Admission will be final once the administrative formalities have been completed.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR ADMISSION TO THE INTEGRATED PREPARATORY CYCLE:
- From February to the end of June: Online submission of applications for the competition for access to the preparatory cycle
- Until July 3: Online submission of additional documents
- Beginning of July: Selection of eligible candidates
- July: Oral admission tests
- End of July: Allocation of total or partial scholarships and results of admission