WELCOME OUR ENGINEERING STUDENTS WITHIN YOUR COMPANY FOR AN INTERNSHIP
- 1st year Engineering Cycle :
- The worker Internship (4 weeks within a company)
- 2nd year Engineering Cycle :
- The shadowing Internship (1 week within a company)
- The Research Initiation Internship (12 weeks within an academic or industrial laboratory abroad)
- 3rd year Engineering Cycle
- industrial Audit (2 weeks within a company)
- Option Study (18 weeks within a company)
The Third Year Option study of the engineering cycle allows future engineers to confront a real-life problem, in order to analyze, to provide an answer and as much as possible to participate in its implementation within the company. Home.
The option study differs from an internship in the desire for an effective partnership between the student engineer, his industrial tutor and his academic tutor. The latter ensures in particular the adequacy of the subject to the objectives, the supervision of the work and the progress of the study, in particular by regular work meetings.
- Long internship ( 6 to 12 months (gap year, optional) within a company between the 2nd and 3rd year.